Mr Tontsch is widely experienced in planning, developing and launching software systems. This includes setting up guidelines for processes and for the use of technology.
He has been a consultant for a considerable number of people and teams and was also project manager and quality manager of several large-scale projects.
His expertise lies in change management. Mr Tontsch focuses on adapting technologies and processes to the specific circumstances of a company and on making both employees and managers participate actively in change.
Areas of competence
- IT strategy
- Project management
- Quality management
- Change Mangement
- Managing Projects
Types of projects
- Roadmaps for application architectures and projects
- Project audits
- Development of tailored and of off-the-shelf software systems
- Launch of software systems at numerous customers>
- Standards & guidelines for methods, tools and processes
- Task forces for weakly performing projects
- Coach of line managers, project managers, quality managers
- Coach of project coaches
- Project manager in various complex projects
- Quality manager in large-scale projects
- Expert for software development methodology
- current: project management: fundamentals & advanced courses
- past: development process, design methods, tools, architecture